Keep Doing the Right Things

Tonight's thoughts will be brief, but I hope that they carry great meaning for you as they do for me.
Earlier today, we were asked to think of one person that has made an unmistakable impact upon our lives... one person who has a lasting impression upon us.
I thought of my dear friend and mentor, Marc Tischart. He was and is truly an example of what a leader should be.
During one of our many conversations at the radio station, he said these words to me, which I will never forget.
"If you keep doing the right things, the wins will come."
Dear friends, you may be tired... tired of fighting a losing battle against a seemingly insurmountable adversary. You may be ready to throw in the towel and give up.
But remember this, beloved!
God didn't promise us an easy life, but He did promise us that He would be with us through the good and bad that life deals to us. 
Keep trusting. Keep working. Keep sowing. Keep doing the right things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Your Eyes on the Road

Sing Me a Song

Then Sings My Soul