I Could Write a Book

Have you taken time to understand your own heritage? Sometimes, you can learn a great deal by simply researching your own family's past. A few years ago, I did just that. I logged on to Ancestry.com and did some ancestral digging. After several days of work, I finally began to put records together and make some progress. The end result of the digging was finding that my paternal family history can be traced several centuries back to Europe. In fact, my Grandma's family tree links us with British royalty. Who woulda thunk it?

Just imagine all of the stories found within those ancestry records. All of the misfortunes and all of the blessings. Unfortunately, those stories cannot be readily accessed at Ancestry.com, but just think of the possibilities.

Each and every day, we are writing our life's story... the good, the bad, and everything in between. The things we say... the things we do... each of those things are written in our story. Think about this for a moment. When your life's story is completed, what will others read about you?

Beloved, what is the story that you will write tomorrow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Your Eyes on the Road

Sing Me a Song

Then Sings My Soul